Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04 – Complete Patch Notes
Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04 is released a few hours ago. After this release, all the players in this game are excited to know the changes made in the game through this latest update. So, we have brough the complete patch notes for you.
Here, you will know all the changes made in the game through the latest Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04 that is released a few hours ago. Let’s explore them completely without any delay.
Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04 is the latest update that has brought a lot of new features and otehr changes in the game. We have provided the complete patch notes for you below. Check them now.
- The game will now save your inventory in your profile upon finishing a level. Due to this, you will be able to continue your playthrough without losing all your stuff. But using cheats will prevent the inventory from saving.
- Now, the “show weapon wheel” and “select last weapon” functions can be bound to the same button, with the weapon wheel being shown upon holding the button.
- The vast emptiness of the France level is filled up. You will have to find the filling and then kill it.
- You can now press the weapon wheel button shortly to switch to your last weapon. Holding it will still show the weapon wheel.
- Now, you can customize your game difficulty. You can do it easily just by adjusting the enemy multiplier.
You can also read: Madden 21 Update 1.13
Stability and Performance
- An issue is fixed where the game was sometimes crashing during longer Netricsa browsing sessions.
- A rare issue is solved in the game where some supported GPUs were marked as unsupported by mistake. Now, you will not face this issue.
- There are other smaller performance and stability tweaks and fixes across GPU APIs.
Gameplay Fixes and Changes
- An issue is fixed where specific Netricsa messages was not showing up when intended.
- Now, Pyro has fire coming out of his flamethrower. He sent his original one for replacing as it was broken.
- Piercing weapons can now actually pierce enemies when you shoot them from close range, and not fly out randomly.
- There is a new Grenade launcher for Sam. This new model can shoot continuously if the LMB is kept pressed.
- Enemies will no longer start to moonwalk after you shoot them from close range.
- Now, big enemies outside of the black hole will explode when killed.
- You can use your finishing moves on Harpies.
You can also read: Super Nintendo World Japan Open Time
Visual Fixes and Changes
- The default color settings is tweaked to liven things up. You can also chenge them according to your choice.
- Now, Sam’s sprinting animation will not activate randomly with the Born to Run skill unlocked.
- The Volcano on Gates of Hell is finally erupted.
- Now, the ol’ Tractor has a moving wheel.
- Various tweaks of the third person melee attacks are made.
- Now, the laser has a slightly improved secondary fire animation.
- Some Processed, Gnaar, and Beheaded melee finishing animations were having issues, they are now fixed.
- Pyro will not do the Vogue T-Pose in the air when damaged.
- Now, Asian languages have proper word wrapping.
- Various localization fixes for all languages are also made in the game.
You can also read: Fall Guys New Minigames in Season 2
This was the complete Patch Notes of Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04.
Conclusion: Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about this latest Serious Sam 4 Update 1.04. Install this update now if you want to get all the changes made in the game. If you have any queries or doubts related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: Animal Crossing Update October 8