Madden 21 Update 1.13 – Patch Notes
Madden 21 Update 1.13 has been released and everyone is excited to know about the fixes and changes made in this update. This update is released for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. We have brought this article to explain to you the complete details of this update.
Madden 21 Update 1.13
Madden 21 Updated 1.13 was released on 8th October 2020. In this update, the developers have fixed all the general franchise bug fixes. The handling of winning and losing the game is now easy when the disconnection occurs while playing it. For PS 4 the size of this update is 1.97 GB to download. For other platforms, the size can vary. The size depends on the gaming platforms. Let’s discuss the complete patch notes of this update:
You can also read: Super Nintendo World Japan Open Date – Hollywood, Orlando Plan
This update “Madden 21 Update 1.13” has solved the issues with the ‘Ball-Stuck-In-Hand’ celebration triggering. All the general stability has bee fixed with this update. The developer has fixed the blocking interaction issue that results in the graphical error. The developers have also removed the pass rush on-field trainer that overhead in the multiplayer practice. It helps in multi-controller labbing in an easy manner.
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
The developers have fixed the rare crash error while viewing the “Search Trade Results”. When choosing the maximum difficulty on a Solo Challenge, you would be switched to that difficulty when choosing “Play Next Challenge”. There would be different UI enhancements that will help in the text readability.
- Face of the Franchise Updates:
- Some general stability improvements have been made in this update.
- Franchise Updates:
- The developer has fixed some general stability improvements with Madden 21 Update 1.13.
- The ‘Draft Bar’ interface would remain visible during the Draft while navigating the menus.
- The developers have also fixed the issue with the ‘Team’ tab that would disappear for the users when they will exist in the game.
You can also read: PlayStation New Trophy System Revealed – Complete Information
- Multiple Teams Oakley visor tab colors have been updated to the new colors that they are using this season.
- X-Factor/Superstar Ability Customization: It is a highly requested feature by the community. It allows the commissioners that assign X-Factors to the player via edit player feature.
- Player Card Career Stats UI: It is the top community request for many years. The team is trying to revamp the player card that provides more information in the season statistics.
- Dev Trait Regression Tuning: In Franchise Mode, the team working on the tuning work for the player development traits. It will ensure the proper balance of Superstar and X-Factor players with Madden 21 Update 1.13.
- Playoff Bracket: A visual playoff bracket would be added to the game. It will reflect the new Wild Card format. It will allow the users to see the complete playoff picture.
For complete details, you can visit: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/news/gridiron-notes-madden-nfl-21-october-title-update-10-8
How To Download Madden 21 Update 1.13
If you have downloaded this update then it is cool, you can enjoy playing it with new features and without any bugs. With this update, a lot of bugs have been fixed, so you can expect some noticeable change in this game. An automatic update is available so you need not worry about it. If you have turned off your automatic update then you have to manually download it on your device. It is also very easy to manually download this update and enjoy playing this amazing game on your device.
You can also visit: Steve DLC Smash Release Date, Price
The Last Words
It was the complete guide on Madden 21 Update 1.13. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can ask us in the comment section. We hope, this article would be beneficial to you.
You can also visit: Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Edition, Kombat Pack 2 on PS5 & Xbox Series X