We have brought this article to discuss the Genshin Impact Elemental Crucible. Genshin Impact is a very popular role-playing game that is gaining popularity day by day. In this article, we will discuss the complete information regarding the Genshin Impact Co-Op event, rewards that you can earn and how to participate in this event.
You can also read: List of PS4 Games Not Compatible With PS5
What is the Elemental Crucible Event?
It is a Co-op event where you can enjoy playing this game with other players online and defeat all your enemies. Here, you have to try your best to collect the Elemental Clots. All the Genshin Impact players are eagerly waiting for Genshin Impact Elemental Crucible. If you want to gain the extra EXP Materials then you can EXP Materials. If you want to farm character EXP material then taking part in this event is a great idea.
Genshin Impact Co-Op Event Starting Time
This amazing event “Elemental Crucible” will take place from 12th October 2020 to 19th October 2020. The required original resin for this event is 40. In his time duration, you can participate in the event and enjoy playing with other players to perform your best.
You can also read: How to get Nanab Berries Pokemon GO? Easy Guide 2020
Genshin Impact Elemental Crucible Event Rewards
The rewards of this event vary with your World Level. You will get the rewards as per your level. If you will have a higher level then you will get better rewards.
- World Level 1: Adventure EXP +200, Wonderer’s Advice x18~24, Companionship EXP x25, and Adventurers Experience x14~16.
- World Level 2: Adventure EXP +200, Adventurers Experience x25~27, and Companionship EXP x25.
- World Level 3: Adventure EXP +200, Adventurers Experience x33~35, and Companionship EXP x30.
- World Level 4: Adventure EXP +200, Hero’s Wit x7~8, Companionship EXP x35, and Adventurers Experience x11-12.
You can also read: Clyde The Horse Animal Crossing – House, Appearance: Best Guide
Alchemy Handbook Rewards
Here, you can check the rewards for completing the entire tasks in the Alchemy Handbook. You can earn 300 Primogems for completing the tasks in the Alchemy Handbook.
- Rewards (Fully Completed): Mora x 100K, Fragments For Character Ascension, Hero’s Wit x10, Primogems x 300, Adventurers Experience x6, and Mystic Enhancement Ore x 23.
Battle Pass Rewards
You can check the complete rewards that you can earn after complete tasks in the Battle Pass. The complete rewards that you can earn by completing the Battle Pass have been listed below:
- 2,250 BEP Reward Points: If you will complete the “Elemental Energy Overflowing” and challenge at your own world level then you will get this reward.
- 1,200 BEP: If you will reach the total alchemical efficiency of 160,000 in Elemental Crucible then you will get this reward.
- 1,500 BEP: If you will complete 10 transmutations at the Elemental Crucible then you will get this reward.
Requirements to participate in Genshin Impact Elemental Crucible
Here, we have discussed the complete requirements which are necessary to complete in order to participate in this event.
- The player must reach the Adventure Rank 20 to higher than it.
- You must complete the Timaeus’s quest One Giant Step for Alchemy.
- The player must complete all the quests in Prologue: Act II.
How To Participate?
If you want to participate in Genshin Impact Elemental Crucible event then you must complete all the requirements that have been listed above. Once you will complete the above requirements, you will be able to participate in this event and enjoy playing with other players online.
It was the complete guide on the Genshin Impact Elemental Crucible Co-Op Event. We have explained the complete information regarding this event. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this event. If you have any queries regarding this co-op event then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Fall Guys New Minigames – Season 2 Levels, Rewards