Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01 is released and all the players of this game can now download this latest update. After the release of this latest update, gamers want to know the changes made in the game through this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01, downloading size, and other information. Read this article completely to know about them. Let’s explore them without any delay.
Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01 Released
The latest Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01 is released today and several changes are made in the game. You will have to spend about 2 GB. This size will vary according to your gaming platform. The complete patch notes of this latest update is given below. Read it to know the changes made in the game.
You can also read: Media Streaming Apps on PS5 Launch
Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update. Read it to know the changes made in the game through this 2 GB update.
You can also read: How to start Crown Tundra?
- Store button is added to Main Menu.
- Loading animation is implemented during start sequence.
- Temporary freeze lasting around 10 seconds during selecting a New Game.
- Issues while disconnecting a controller during loading screens or while fading in and out of a cutscene.
- Throw Back animation of Optimus Prime was delayed.
- Decepticon Brawlers disappearing when performing Throw Back ability.
- Decepticons can now spawn inside the Energon Storm area and survive.
- High pitch audio squeak during slow motion sequences.
- Localisation – orphan characters in various languages.
- PFX visible in cutscenes after restarting a level or ending a turn. Fixed so PFX is cleaned up more efficiently on restarts and turn ends.
- DLC skins for Optimus Prime and Bumblebee appearing as available to other characters in Squad Select screen.
- DLC skins not displaying as equipped when in Cube mode.
- Arcade’s Mission Complete screen only allows players to replay the mission or return to the Main Menu. Fixed by taking the player to Arcade Main Menu to continue in Arcade without having to return to the Main Menu.
- Audio settings failing to save.
- Decepticon spray in M1 displaying as magenta. Fixed to now display as purple.
- During tutorials, the weapon icon pulsed behind other text boxes. Order changed so the weapon icon is above others.
- Text windows resizing during tutorials and gameplay.
- Grimlock transforming excessively between bot and dinosaur when loading into the M14 checkpoint.
- Rocket Roar and Fire Breath unlocks swapped so Rocket Roar now unlocks at M17 and Fire Breath M3. Rocket Roar damage decreased.
- Actors clipped into the floor in M19.
- Energon Ore first owned by Autobots and Decepticons remain grey when obscured by the environment. Fixed so they display the correct team colour.
- Capture the Flag UI displaying as “Already attacked this turn” when no move or attack has been made. Fixed by changing the UI to read “Holding the Flag”.
- “Holding the Flag” message displayed after dropping the flag in the Autobot base. Prompt does not display for the entirety of holding the flag.
- End of Turn warning appears when characters are unable to move or attack due to being anchored and disarmed.
- Flag displaying under Windblade when in vehicle mode.
- Points displaying outside of the objective box when entering Arcade levels.
- Tallying points SFX audible on the results screen when scoring zero.
- Only one achievement notification is displayed when unlocking multiple achievements. Fixed so all achievements earned are displayed.
- French Barks are quiet. Volume increased.
- Updates to credits – Job title changes, actor changes, and “In memory of” addition under Italian VO section.
This was the complete Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01 Patch Notes. Download this update now to get all the changes in your game now. This game will be updated automatically on your gaming platform. If automatic update is turned off, you will have to manually update this game.
You can also read: Ghost Of Tsushima Legends Nightmare Mode
Conclusion: Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete patch notes of Transformers Battlegrounds Update 1.01 and its downloading information. If you have any queries or questions related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to get Registeel Pokemon Sword & Shield?