Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2 is released a few hours ago. The Patch Notes of this latest update is released by its developer. Due to this, the players of this game want to know the changes made in their favorite game.
Here, you will get the complete Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2 Patch Notes, new features added, changes made, and other details. Let’s explore them without any delay.
Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2 Patch Notes
Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2 is released for all platforms on which this game is available. All the players of this game can easily download this latest update. You will have to spend 300 MB – 1.6 GB of data to download this update. The exact size will depend on your gaming platform. We have provided the complete patch notes of this latest update below. Check it now to know all the changes made in your favorite game.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Error Code 4206 Fix
- Improvements to the overall Fleet Battles tutorial experience are made through this latest update.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the player were experiencing a black screen during or after customizing their pilots.
- Another issue is solved where pilot models were blurry when being customized for some players.
- A typo on the profile page is also fixed.
- Other stability improvements and minor fixes, including reduced crashing on PC are made in the game through this latest update.
- An issue is fixed in the game where dying during the Rebel prologue mission while fighting the Star Destroyer was blocking the progress.
- Another issue is fixed in which medals were resetting after uninstalling or updating the game.
- Players were not able to progress through Mission 3 if they defeated the Quasars too quickly. Now, this problem is fixed.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the player could get stuck while launching missions from the options menu.
- The UI after completing the prologue through EA Play was not displaying correctly. This issue is fixed now.
- Another issue where medal earned in the single-player story could be reset after playing other activities is fixed.
You can also read: Ultimate Reckoning Pack Fortnite
- Challenge text is updated in order to make it clearer that they cannot be completed in Solo vs AI.
- An issue is fixed in which the player didn’t populate the EA Friends List.
- Party stability is improved.
- The game was crashing while transitioning into a match. You will no longer face this issue.
- Now, Quick Match is set to random faction for Dogfight.
- An issue is solved in which the game was crashing while loading into Fleet Battles.
- Another issue is fixed where players were not able to use the “Customize Ship” option in the hangar during the Fleet Battles briefing room state.
- Cutscenes was appearing broken on the Valve Index when using Origin. This problem is fixed now.
- The performance while using the Steam VR is improved.
- D-pad was not working in the settings menu while using Steam VR. You will no longer face this issue.
- Made the fade to black transitions a smoother experience for Oculus Rift users
- A flickering helmet issue on Victory poses for Oculus Quest users is also fixed through this update.
You can also read: Black Panther Kinetic Armor Location Fortnite
This was the complete patch notes of Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2. Download the update now to see al the changes in your game.
Conclusion: Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.2 Patch Notes and other details. If you have any queries or doubts related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to win Royal Rumble Fall Guys?