Smita Prakash Wiki, Bio, ANI Editor, Modi Interview 2019: Smita Prakash is the Editor News, at the Asian News International (ANI), An India’s leading Multimedia News Agency and India Correspondent for the Channel News Asia, the Singapore based broadcaster. She recently interviews Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Everyone is talking about Modi Interview 2019 with Smita Prakash. Here is ANI Editor Smita Prakash Wiki and Bio.
Smita Prakash Wiki | Smita Prakash Bio
In a journalistic career spanning almost the two decades, she had reported for The NPR News America, The NHK Japan and many more foreign broadcasters on several news stories from the field in India. When writing about Smita Prakash Wiki we can’t Ignore that besides the developments from India, be it the elections, calamities, political developments, international events or other news stories, this involves covering many of the world’s most dangerous conflicts and the devastating events during this period. So this is all about Smita Prakash Wiki or Smita Praksh Bio.
ANI Editor Smita Prakash Career
Popular Shows Among several news and the current affairs shows that she has anchored across many platforms, like Ghoomta Aina on Zee TV and the Newsmakers on Doordarshan are still remembered fondly by the many viewers. Her show “This week in India” was the longest-running show on the television in South Africa. Along with coverage of key events, She has been fortunate to interview many of the world’s top leaders and interesting personalities during her career.
PM Modi First Interview Of 2019 By Smita Prakash
In an interview with Smita Prakash, chief editor, ANI, PM Modi, who had come under intense direct attack from Congress president Rahul Gandhi over the various issues, responded to many issues which includes Rafale jet deal, Triple Talaq, Ram Mandir, etc. Here are few Highlights of Narendra Modi Interview 2019 with Smita Prakash.
Narendra Modi Interview With Smita Prakash HIGHLIGHTS
- Parliament is a place for debates and discussions. We have to respect the sanctity of the Parliament: PM Modi
- The Villages on the banks of the Ganga are the ODF. This is a major accomplishment: PM Modi
- I have been working with full sincerity towards cleaning the Ganga: PM Modi Pakistan will never going to improve on the basis of one war. That nation will still take time to improve.
- All the PMs of India, across all the parties, never opposed any dialogue with Pakistan. But, can we hear anything in the midst of bombs. Today, terrorism supporting Pakistan is isolated
- PM Modi: On the topic of surgical strikes, there are some major political parties who began to speak the same language as of Pakistan.
- These political parties were demeaning our armed forces. They politicized such major issue. As PM, I will always appreciate the armed forces of India.