NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 is released today and all the players of this game are excited to know the changes made in this amazing game. They want the complete Patch Notes of this latest update. So, we have brought it to you.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of this latest NBA 2K21 Update 1.02. It will help you in knowing the changes made in this amazing game through this latest update. Read it completely to know all the changes. Let’s explore them without any delay.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 Complete Patch Notes
NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 is released today. You can download this latest update to experience a lot of changes in your game. You will have to spend a total of 4.6 GB of data on your PS4 while the update size is 5.7 GB for the Xbox One edition of this game. This latest update is released after the last hotfix that was released on September 6, 2020. After that, this update is released.
Here are the complete Patch Notes of this latest NBA 2K21 Update 1.02. Read it completely to know the changes made in this amazing game.
You can also read: Xbox Series V Rumored to be Completely Digital
- Now, there is an option to disable Pro Stick aiming in the controller settings. You will find it on the start screen.
- You can now easily use the Pro Stick in the game with the shot meter turned off. So, it is going to be an amazing change related to the gameplay.
- Ideal Shot Aiming point for Pro Stick is now determined by the speed of players to pull down the Pro Stick in the game. It will now allow for more control.
- Now, 2K Share Content will properly allow you access to draft classes and rosters. So, it is also a nice thing in this NBA 2K21 Update 1.02.
- Fan growth accumulation is also fixed in The Neighborhood through this latest update.
- There were some hangs in the MyTEAM, Neighborhood, and MyLEAGUE modes. Now, these hangs are fixed in the game.
- Now, you will not see the green indicator for shots if shot feedback is turned off in the game.
- You can now shoot driving floaters from further away from the basket. It is added to the game through this latest update.
- Some animation pops are also cleaned up in the dribble move system through this latest update 1.02 in the game.
- You will now notice Andrew Wiggins with updated facial hair. It is done to more accurately represent his appearance in this game.
- Apart from these changes, several bugs fixes and other minor changes are also made in this latest update. For detail, you can check out the official site of this amazing game.
You can also read: Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Remake
This was the complete NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 Patch Notes. So, download it now to notice these changes in your game. You can easily download this latest update of this game on your PS4 and Xbox One. If you have turned on the automatic updates, then you will not have to download these updates. In the case, you have not kept the automatic update on, then you can manually update this amazing game from your respective store.
You can also read: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070, 3080, 3090 Review
Are you excited about this latest update? Tell us in the comment section. We would love to hear from you.
Conclusion: NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete NBA 2K21 Update 1.02 Patch Notes. Update your game now to get all these changes. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and questions.
You can also read: Joe Biden Animal Crossing Campaign