Makar Sankranti Festival Top traditional sweet dishes 2019
Makar Sankranti Festival Top traditional sweet dishes 2019 :
Makar Sankranti 2019: Welcoming the Spring Season, We are getting ready to celebrate our January winter festival Makar Sankranti, Makar Sankranti is one of the most harvest festivals and also the first festival in Hindu Sanskranti known by different names. Pongal in Tamil-Nadu, Uttrayan in Gujarat, Lohri in Punjab etc. this festival celebrated in several states might be different, but the delicious sweet dishes preparation is what they have in common for celebration. The word SANKRANTI signifies the transit of sun from one zodiac sign into another.
India is a land of traditions, religions, and festivals. Makar Sankranti is celebrated in different part of the country. and also different names in different states. during the festival sweet desserts are prepared.
Here we are sharing the best suggestions for sweet dishes that will set the festival more special and beautiful for you.
List of Famous Foods Prepared on Makar Sankranti:
- Til Laddoo
- Til Poli – Sesame creation involves jaggery, flour, flattened pancake, sesame seeds, cardamom.
- Paathihaapta – A kind of sweet crepe. including khoya, coconut, jaggery.
- Kurmure Chikki
- Sweet Pongal
- Sooji Halwa – Sweet dish made of milk, dry fruits.
- Rewari – Punjabi dish usually white in color.
- Payesh – A popular dish including rice, milk, nutmeg powder, jaggery, almonds, Kesar, cardamom powder.
- Gur ki Gajak
- Laai – Bihari recipe is made with sweet jaggery, peanuts and puffed rice.
Makar sankranti Muhurat 14th January 2019
Mahapunya kaal muhurat: 7:19am to 9:05am
Duration: 1 Hour 45 Mins
Sankranti: 7:44pm on 14th January
Happy Makar Sankranti!!
Makar Sankranti Wishes:
- May this sankranti shower you with a lot of happiness & joy…
- Wishing you and your family a very happy makar sankranti!
- Tann mein masti, mann mein umang, dekar sabko apnapan, gud main jaise meethapan, hokar sath hum udayein PATANG, Aur nhar dein aakash mein apne rang. Happy Makar Sankranti 2019.