Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7 is released a few hours ago on Steam and all the players in this game want to know the changes made in the game through this latest update. So, we have decided to bring the complete patch notes for you.
Here, you will get all details about the latest Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7, complete patch notes, the downloading guide, and much more. Let’s explore these details without any delay.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7 Released
Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7 is released on November 2, 2020, and all the players in this game are excited about this update. This hotfix is available to download for all players on their PC through Steam. You can know about the changes made in the game through the patch notes given below.
You can also read: Dead by daylight Update 4.31
Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7 Patch Notes
Here are the details of all the changes made in the game through this latest update. Check them now below.
- A Global Seed is added to the Escape menu so that maps can be better reproduced with generation issues and find the bugs.
- There will now be a few more enemies during the Rock Attack phase of the Ommoran fight.
- Doretta’s explosion resistance is also reduced a bit.
- Blowing up oil shale now destroys a bit of it – giving you a little less oil than if you directly use the fuel canister to collect it.
- Pipeline segments are optimized and animations are also disabled when a segment already is assembled.
- Pumpjacks outlines are now blue when not connected and white when connected.
- Weapon collision is disabled so dwarfs aren’t colliding with their own weapon.
- The procedural generation is tweaked to ensure the Drop Pod does not spawn on top of mission-critical items.
- Reverbs are also tweaked.
- The volume of looping wave music is also tweaked.
- A bug that was causing Ebonite Glyphids sounds to be unaffected by the volume control is fixed.
- Another bug that caused some victory poses not to have audio is also fixed.
- Mini Mule legs were sometimes spawning inside the broken Drop Pod. Now, this bug is fixed in the game.
- Fixed a bug that made Escort and Refinery missions stay on the server list after late-join no longer was possible.
- Fixed a bug where if players were told that they couldn’t join a mission while it was starting, even though it was in fact ending – and that was the reason why they couldn’t join.
- Another bug where one of the dwarf’s many chins clipped through the headwear from the DLC Dark Future helmet is fixed in this game through this latest update.
You can also read: My Time at Portia PC Update
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7. Now, you will have to download this update in order to get all the changes in the game. If you have already updated your game, it is cool. Otherwise, you will have to follow the given guide for updating your game in the easiest method.
Any game on Steam can be updated in three different ways. The first one is an automatic update. Your game will be updated automatically once the update is available. In the second method, you can add Deep Rock Galactic to the priority list so that this game will be updated before any other game. In the last method, you can set to update the game only after launching it.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Update Patch Notes
Conclusion: Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Deep Rock Galactic Update 32 – Hotfix 7. If you have any questions or doubts related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Paimon Death in Update 1.1