Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1 Patch Notes, Downloading Guide
Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1 is released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. It is the first update of this game that is released after the recent Mid-Chapter update. So, they want to know the details of this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1, the downloading process to easily install this update, and much more. Let’s explore these details without any delay.
Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1 Released
Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1 is released on October 28, 2020. It is actually a minor update that has focused on fixing several bugs in the game. Apart from bugs fixes, there are neither any changes made in the game nor any new features are added. Due to this, the size of this latest update is less. You can check out the complete patch notes of this latest update below to know all the issues that are fixed in the game through this latest minor update.
You can also read: PlayStation Plus Games November 2020
Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1 Patch Notes
- An issue is fixed in the game that was preventing medkits with 32 charges to completely heal the second health state.
- Another issue is fixed in the game. It was causing survivors auras not to be shown if a killer equipped with the Discordance perk enters the activation range after the survivors have started repairing a generator.
- An issue was causing killers to have their first-person view posture during the intro. This problem is finally solved in the game.
- Halloween event hooked auras to display a base. This issue is also fixed in the game through this latest update.
- Another issue that was causing the Nightmare not to dissolve at the end of his mori animation is solved in the game.
- An issue is fixed that was causing the Demogorgon not to have animation while using the Shred ability.
- The killer was allowed to use its power before Blighted Rush after they hook a survivor while equipped with the Blighted Serum. This issue is finally fixed in the game.
- Another issue that was causing a Visceral Canker to appear if a killer is the only user equipped with a quest that would cause a canker to spawn is resolved in the game.
- An issue was causing a survivor’s model to remain in a Cage of Atonement when disconnecting. It is now solved.
- Another issue was causing Madness audio levels to be incorrect while switching spectated survivors. This issue is also solved by the developer of this game through this latest update.
- The killer’s music theme was heard as a spectator in a custom game lobby. This irritating issue is also fixed.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that was causing the framerate to drop intermittently during Trials.
You can also read: Where To Find Mushrooms Genshin Impact
This was the complete Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1 Patch Notes. If you were expecting a major update, you will have to wait for another update in this game. This update will be downloaded and installed automatically on your gaming platform. If you have turned off the automatic update option, you will have to manually download and install this latest update. The process of manually downloading an update is also simple.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Pinecone Locations
Conclusion: Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Dead by Daylight Update 4.3.1. So, download it to get the mentioned fix in your game. If you have any questions or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your queries and doubts.
You can also read: Hyper Scape Update 1.22 Patch Notes