Kitchens are made for bringing families together. Cleanliness is the key to a healthy life. Our diet points towards our health. And of, course it’s all about the kitchen. Below are the 11 Tips to Keep Kitchen Clean in 2020.
So we must keep the kitchen clean. we are nowadays prepared and tried so many delicious dishes, took advantage of lockdown. Really we enjoyed it .but to keep the kitchen clean and organized is really a difficult thing sometimes. We got trouble to clean oily, dirty tiles, sink, etc.
11 Tips to Keep Kitchen Clean in 2020
- Take one spray bottle to add two cup vinegar and two cup water.mix it well. Spray the mixture on tiles and clean with a microfiber cloth.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply on oily stains. Leave it for 10- 15 minutes. Then clean with a wet cotton cloth.
- To clean sink, if we don’t want to use ammonia or bleach as we know these things reduce the life of metal of sink. So easy way to clean with available things at home, use baking soda sprinkle it in the sink, and scrub with used lemon. We got a shiny and bacteria-free sink.
- To keep sink drain pipe clean we use drain cleaner .we can keep it clean by throwing warm water 2-3 times in a week. this is one of the best tips to keep the kitchen clean.
- Gas burners cleaned easily with a paste of baking soda and warm water. Apply the paste for 30 minutes after cooking and scrub with old toothbrush. You will see the gas stove and burners like new.
- To clean microwaves from the inside, make a mixture of baking soda and warm water, wet cotton cloth with this solution. Wipe it from inside. This Tips to keep kitchen clean will help you.
- Cut the lemon in two and keep in the oven, so oven become odorless, foul smell turns in to fresh lemon smell.
- Nowadays, many of us using iron metal utensils, as we know its good for health . to cook in this is easy but make clean is a difficult task. Add water in utensil warm the water and add salt, washing gel in it. clean with soft
- Many times copper utensils become black, shiny copper utensils are the crown of a beautiful kitchen. To make them shiny is also easier thing .apply lemon juice, amchur powder (dry unripped mango powder), tamarind or tomato sauce, anyone of them. keep it for 10-15 minutes . after that clean with soap and scrubber. utensils will shine like new. This is one of my favorite Tips to keep kitchen clean.
- We can clean plastic tins, boxes by keeping shine of them. take one bucket full of warm water to add baking soda and any washing powder in it. leave all plastic tins and boxes in water for 10-15 minutes and clean with hands only. You will see the new shine on them. Don’t use scrubber as scratches will be on plastic tins.
- To make kitchen cabinet, take one bowl add some oil and baking soda, make a paste, apply with old toothbrush leave for some time, and clean with a wet cotton cloth.
So these are the 11 Tips to Keep Kitchen Clean in 2020.